CASTLEFIELDS HEALTH CENTRE
IS NO LONGER OPEN ON SATURDAYS AND LATE NIGHTS
OUR OPENING HOURS WILL BE
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
8.00AM TO 6.30PM
When We Are Closed
If it is not a medical emergency but you need medical help fast, please call NHS 111. Calls are free including mobiles 24 hours a day.
This is a new number that has been introduced to help make it easier for you to access local health services.
You should use the NHS 111 service if:
- You need medical help fast, but it is not a 999 emergency
- You think you need to go to A&E or Emergency Department or another NHS urgent care service
- You don't know who to call for medical help
- You require health information or reassurance of what to do next
Why should you use it
- NHS is fast and easy way to get the right help wherever you are and whatever time
- It can help to free up 999 and local A&E emergency departments
How does it work
- It will get you through to a team of highly trained advisors who are supported by experienced nurses
- They will assess your symptoms, give you health care advice if you need it or book you an appointment
Welcome to the Castlefields Health Centre website where we hope you will find enhanced convenience added to first class healthcare. Find out when we are open and how to see a member of the team. We’ve made life a little easier with practice updates, news on the latest health issues and even access to repeat medication all at your fingertips.
Your Good Health
Access to a wide range of healthcare services is a key element of a good local practice. We don’t just want to see you when you’re ill we want to make sure you stay healthy too. Check out how we can cover both bases with our clinics and services.
Our professional team will ensure you receive the best attention at all times whether you’re attending a specialist clinic or a routine appointment. If you’re new to the area registration is easy and comes with the comfort of discretion and confidentiality assured.
NHS ENGLAND VISIT
We had a review visit form NHS England on the 1st July. They looked at our policies and procedures and talked to us about patient care. They told us that they do not have any concerns relating to the work carried out at Castlefields Health Centre and that some of the great work we are doing can be used as examples of best practice to be adopted elsewhere.
Big pats on the back all around!!!
For events, activities (Indoor and outdoor) and courses for you, your friends and family, visit the wellbeing website for further information. The link is attached below
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CHAPERONE PRESENT DURING YOUR CONSULTATION, THEN PLEASE ADVISE THE RECEPTIONIST WHEN BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT. THANK YOU
(Site updated 20/06/2016)